The Hospital Authority says 23 people have been treated at hospitals after the protests in Yuen Long.
The authority said as of 1 am on Sunday, two of the injured were in a serious condition while ten people had been discharged after treatment.
The authority said the injured who needed hospitalisation were aged between 15 and 60 years old.
Dozens of riot police officers had stormed into the MTR station with batons and shields at around 10 pm, in an attempt to subdue and arrest protesters there.
That police tactics led to several journalists and protesters getting injured, including a man who appeared to have severe injuries on his head.
Meanwhile, the government condemned the protest, saying people had joined the unauthorised assembly in Yuen Long.
In a statement published around midnight, it said some "radical protesters" violently charged the police's cordon, damaged a police car and blocked the streets.
The SAR government said it strongly condemned the protesters for "breaching the public peace and breaking the law deliberately" and warned the police force will follow up on those who've committed the violent actions.
Yuen Long protest sends 23 to hospitals
2019-07-28 HKT 01:25
2019-12-21 HKT 17:19
2019-12-21 HKT 15:58
2019-11-21 HKT 16:10
2019-10-22 HKT 12:22
2019-10-21 HKT 14:35
2019-08-23 HKT 17:39
2019-08-22 HKT 15:33
2019-08-01 HKT 17:40
2019-07-30 HKT 19:16
2019-07-30 HKT 17:05
2019-07-30 HKT 13:49
2019-07-28 HKT 09:04
2019-07-28 HKT 03:36
2019-07-28 HKT 03:04