Police say they've arrested six men on suspicion of rioting and conspiracy to wound in connection with the indiscriminate mob attack at Yuen Long MTR station on July 21 last year.
It brings the total number of arrests to 43, although only seven have been charged.
Senior superintendent Chan Tin-chu said the latest men to be arrested over the rampage more than a year ago are aged between 32 and 53.
He wouldn't say whether they're suspected of being among the gang of men wearing white who terrorised passengers at the railway station, or whether they were among the protesters wearing black that the gang were hunting.
"Police will arrest all those involved in unlawful behaviour, no matter how far they go, and regardless of their background and political stance," Chan said.
The force recently said that it would make arrests over the case "when the time is right".
Asked about this, Chan said the police take action in accordance with the relevant standards, and when they can achieve "the biggest justice, judicially".
He added that the arrests have come now because officers had to go through a lot of paperwork and footage, and new video material had recently been provided by the public.
Chan said some suspects had fled Hong Kong and the force had asked overseas counterparts for help.
Six more arrested over Yuen Long violence
2020-08-20 HKT 22:38
2020-09-15 HKT 21:57
2020-08-28 HKT 14:03
2020-08-28 HKT 11:05
2020-08-27 HKT 18:34
2020-08-26 HKT 18:40
2020-07-22 HKT 20:21
2020-07-22 HKT 11:16
2020-07-21 HKT 20:02
2020-07-21 HKT 18:51
2020-07-21 HKT 17:36
2020-07-21 HKT 16:02
2020-07-19 HKT 15:55
2020-07-15 HKT 23:40
2020-03-21 HKT 20:57